Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas banners

Can you believe Christmas is only 10 days away!  How did that happen?!  The month has gone by so fast and I have to admit I haven't done all the Christmas stuff I would like to do (like getting lights hung on the outside of our house), but I was able to do a little craft to add to the Christmas décor at our house before the month flew by. 
I've had some vintage music sheets in my craft stash for a while and finally decided to do something with them.  I just needed a little ribbon and glitter from the craft store and a few other tools I already had on hand to make banners!
 
I first made a mini banner to drape across the Christmas tree.
 
 With all the other "natural" and glittery decorations, I think the banner adds a little extra vintage charm
 
I then made a banner that was a little bit bigger to hang in the living room and add a little extra shine to our entry mirrors.
 
It's just a little craft, but cost only a few dollars and I think adds some great sparkle and vintage style to our Christmas.
Have you done any crafts this Christmas season to add a little shine to your home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment