Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas at home

Before I know it Christmas will be here and thankfully our house is ready for the festivities.  I'm so excited to have our first Christmas in our home! My only complaint is that the fireplace isn't in the living room to enjoy, but we have our Christmas tree in the living room to enjoy as soon as we're home from work.  And while the fireplace isn't in the living room, I get to enjoy it when I'm in the kitchen. 


Ready to roast chestnuts by the open fire ;)  I made the stockings last year and still love how they go with all of the Christmas decor

 
 
I've added a little more to our tree this year, including the glittered reindeer oranaments that were a surprise find at Dollar Store
 
 
 
A few reminders are around the house to reflect on the reason for the season! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have to say it looks so much more traditional than the pink Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my thought charity! lol. I was wondering where the white and pink were...hahaha. Love it camie! :)

    ReplyDelete