Monday, March 18, 2013

It's a green thing

Happy late St. Patrick's day!  I had good intentions of posting this over the weekend, but lost track of time...so better late than never, right?!  
While we didn't have corn beef and cabbage or do any big St Patrick's day celebrating, I did happen to make green rice crispy treats to take to my sweet young women at church and give to our neighbors.  Nothing says "I'm LUCKY to have you" more than food!  


With green things on my mind, I must share my latest thrift store find that I'm excited to put to use soon.  These kelly green and lemon-lime green bowls!  I happen to know a certain lady who loves green and has birthday around the corner, so these might be put to work as part of a table-top spread.  


And last but not least, I have this fun little vintage green book that was another thrift store find several months ago.  I love it and was shocked to find such an awesome vintage book at the thrift store.  Made me think, someone gave away this 1940s Girl Scout book?!  I couldn't pass it up.


Hope you enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day and maybe even found some green things to enjoy {whether it be green treats or green vintage finds!}

No comments:

Post a Comment