Sunday, April 22, 2012

Splendid Saturday at the vintage antique show!

I can help but still be so excited when I think about the antique show I went to yesterday morning.  I met up with my mom bright and early to hit up the Vintage Antique Show in search of fun loot.  I was excited to walk away with a couple of great things for our house, but I especially loved being able to be around so many creative and ambitious women that spend their time making, seeking and selling awesome antiques and vintage wares.  I got some great ideas of creative things to do with all the burlap I have (wedding decoration leftovers) and saw new fun ways of using chalk paint (just when you think you've seen chalk paint used in every way possible!). 
Here's a few of the stimulating items we spotted. 
The friendly and adorable mother/daughter duo from Lipstick Gypsy  and they made these fabulous aprons! 

I didn't think I'd end up being into antiques like my mom has been for as long as I can remember, but I guess I couldn't avoid the inevitable...I am my mother's daughter! 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you definitely are your mother's daughter!!! Sheesh, you look exactly like her Camie! ;) Wish there was some place cool like that around here... I'm dying without a DI or Goodwill! :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Where was this show at? I've never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in old Roseville. I think they have it there twice a year. Very fun and worth going to!

      Delete