Sunday, July 22, 2012

Finders Keepers: room additions

Over the last couple of weeks I've found a few items that I knew would be great additions a few rooms in the house. The bright orange clock was a find from Target and the yellow flower pouf and gray linen pillow were found by accident at TJ Maxx. I was very excited to spot the yellow pouf since I've been wanting one but they seem to always be pretty pricey. This one though was under $20! While the style of each of these accessories are vastly different, they enhance the style in each of the rooms I've added them to.

The flower pouf is a nice addition to our living room especially for an extra seat for guests.  The contemporary style of the pouf goes well in the living room's contemporary country feel.

The gray linen pillow looks lovely in our den with it's growing cottage style.

The bright orange clock adds an additional punch of fun color in our retro style guest bathroom.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment