Sunday, July 8, 2012

A seed of faith

Over the course of just a couple of days we've had the opportunity to talk with some very close friends and neighbors about things that are very important to us, our faith.  Without any planning or forewarning the topic of our beliefs came up naturally in several situations this weekend and it was a wonderful opportunity to not only share what we believe but reflect upon how our lives have been blessed by trying our best to live what we believe.  Mind you we are not perfect by any means, but I'm grateful that I can work on the little seeds of faith that we have to try to cultivate it into beautiful blossoms.  It just so happened that I also had to teach a lesson to the young women at church today on testimonies and building upon a little seed of faith. 



















I hope that I can keep adding a little "miracle grow" to continue to build up my faith!

1 comment:

  1. Great lesson today! Your awesome and I am so blessed to work with you!

    ReplyDelete