Sunday, September 30, 2012

Assemble for the party!

Who is your favorite super hero?  Batman?  Captain America?  My husband happens to love the Avengers and with it just being his birthday, I decided to throw him an Avengers themed birthday party.  With our families and a few close friends we "assembled" to chow down yummy food, whack a pinata and enjoy each others company.  
I found these awesome Avengers cookie cutters at Williams-Sonoma, which were perfect!  While the cookies don't look quite as impeccable as the version on the box the cookie cutters came in, but they were a hit anyway.  (thank you to my family that helped me finish the Iron Man and Spider Man cookies!) 


 And who is my favorite super hero?  My favorite super hero happens to be my husband : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment