Sunday, November 4, 2012

Finders Keepers: tri-pod lamp and trunk

With birthday money in hand and some time to myself, I snagged some goodies for our living room last weekend.   

I've been wanting to replace the cheap floor lamp that was in our living room so I was excited to find a modern tri-pod lamp at Target that I decided was worthy of my birthday money.  As soon as I got it home I was re-arranging and brainstorming where would be the best place in the living room for it, but after all my moving of furniture, I decided it looked best in the spot where the old cheap lamp was.

The next day after I bought my lamp, I was at my favorite thrift store and was drawn to this army trunk.  After debating it in my mind, I decided it needed to come home with me and that it could be a great additional side table in the living room. 


The moral of the story, be careful when I'm alone and have money in hand...decorating and rearranging is bound to happen. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally saw that trunk at the store and thought it was awesome! Good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete