Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Craft night for the girls

I get the joy of working with the Beehives (12-13 year old girls) in our ward (church congregation) which includes not only teaching them on Sundays, but it also means I get to do fun activities with them during the week.  For our activity last night I decided we were due for a craft night.  (Yeah!)  There are so many cute crafts out there especially with Pinterest that it was almost hard to figure out what to do in only the allotted time for our activity nights as well as being very easy to teach and learn. With the thought of making something simple that the girls could wear, I found the awesome jersey knit bracelet idea!  Instead of giving you the whole run down of how to make it, I will point you to the source where I followed the how-to of jersey knit bracelet creating.   She also has a YouTube video in case you're like me and want to see exactly how to make it. 
Here's how the bracelets we made turned out. 
 
 
 
I think the girls had fun having a craft night, I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment