Monday, July 8, 2013

Patriotic goodies and Vintage Yellow House on Etsy!

Hello all!  I hope you had a great 4th of July with lots of BBQing and summer-style festivities.  I decided I need to make patriotic treats for the occasion.  Fresh blueberries and strawberries were the perfect toppers for my "American flag" fruit pizzas (sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting).  They were almost too cute to eat, but of course we couldn't resist for too long! 

 
Something I think of being very American is owning your own business, which is what I finally took the plunge on.  I opened my Etsy shop!  As a nod to this blog, I name it Vintage Yellow House!  I plan on adding more vintage goodies to the shop that I hope you will enjoy and might even find that you can't live without ;)  I don't know how well it will do, but it's fun to start something that I've thought about doing for a long time and decided to just jump into. 
 
 
Check out the shop!  VintageYellowHouse

No comments:

Post a Comment