Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Simply delicious sweet potato fries

The dinner menu at our house this week is a bit on the, well... simple side.  With Clint's work in full swing and my preparations for this week's baby shower I'm throwing for one of my girlfriends, I've kept the meal plans quick and easy.  Tonight was buffalo chicken sandwiches that I haven't made in a while (I've decided I need to make them more because they are tasty!) and I opted for pairing them with a new recipe of sweet potato fries.  I was a little nervous since I have high expectations for my new-found favorite version of fries, but to my delight...the recipe was simply delicious!  I took the advice of people who had rated the recipe and put the oven temperature to 425 degrees and they turned out just right!  My only complaint was that I didn't make a bigger batch! 
I'm looking forward to the next week and a half of festivities because the shower I'm throwing is only the beginning of exciting celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment