Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spooktacular stuff {part 3}

It's time for my last spooktacular craft, which happens to be my favorite one!  Two great fall things are combined in this Halloween decoration, candy corn and burlap! 

I started with 8 inch strips of burlap

I then drew out triangles on the strips of burlap

The triangles were then cut

Painters tape was used to prep the triangles for various colors of paint

Yellow paint was applied to the top third of the triangles

White painted was applied to the bottom third of the triangles

After the yellow and white paint dried, I pulled off the painters tape and painted the middle third of the triangles orange

Once the orange paint dried I hot glued the triangles to jute, leaving about 2 inches in between in triangle


The candy corn burlap banner is finished and looks so whimsical above the dinning room window!  
I hope you enjoyed my spooktacular stuff installments with 3 simple crafts that can add to your haunted house this Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment