Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello Nurse!

Last weekend we had the pleasure of celebrating the graduation of my sister-in-law, Carrie, from nursing school!  We are so proud of her and the hard work that she put in, so my mom put together a party for her (along with some help from me and other awesome family members).



The invites my mom had made for the party were super cute and tied in perfectly with the red and white nurse theme.


Everything on the table was cute and delicious! (Red Cross style cookies made by me)


My sister-in-law's sister made this adordable cake for the celebration.  It was a shame to cut into this amazingly decorated cake, but it was so tastey!


This picture isn't the best, but I made a banner for the party that said "hello nurse".  The cartoon Animaniacs that I grew up watching prompted use of this phrase for the party.

 
My mom, my sister-in-law Carrie and me. Congrats Nurse Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment