Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year, new things, and old nostalgia

Well Happy New Year!  Crazy that we've past the major holidays and that we've made it to 2013!  Time to start the resolutions {or rather goals as I like to call them} and move forward with new energy! 
I'm hoping in 2013 to bring fun and fabulous things to you on my blog and I'm excited to do some new things as well. 
But first, let me share with you the splendid Christmas gifts I got.  I was a lucky girl on Christmas morning!  {one of the new things I'm doing this year is part of one of my gifts I got for Chrstimas}  I would have posted this earlier but I got that dang cold that was going around.
 
 
1.  Comfort candle in cashmere scent--so yummy and luxorious smelling
2.  Gift cards to a few of my favorite places--Yogurt Delite, Joann craft store and Ulta cosemetics 
3.  Nexus smart phone!--I have now officially entered the technological world and I LOVE this phone!
4.  Bouchon Bakery cookbook--This has the recipes and the how tos for Bouchon Bakery's dreamy baked goodies and heavenly breads 
 
So with gift #3 {smarty phone} Idecided to sign up on Instagram!  Well, I must admit I had a little bit of an extra push when I answered this "quiz" that Clint sent to my email with the response "I'm nostalgic for an era before I was born."  Of course when I selected this answer I was taken to Instagram's website.  Can you say "hello sign?!" 
Nostalgic is the perfect word! I'm pretty sure at least once a week Clint tells me how nostalgic I am.  {I'm thinking that might just be a nice way of telling me I'm like an old lady!} 
So with that I am now nostalgicyellow on Instagram. 
 
 
Feel free to follow along, I hope to be doing fun new things with Instagram in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment