Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Making new years goals

While I'm not one for making "resolutions", I am all for making goals and have been for as long as I can remember.  With making goals for a new year, I'm a big believer in writing them down and putting them in a place I can see them as a reminder of the things I want to work for through the year. 
For the personal goals I've set this year along with our family goals, I decided to not just print them out and tape them up somewhere, I determined I'd frame them to be a cute way to display them.  




My personal goals sit on my nightstand where I can see the each day.  Hopefully this will be a great reminder and encouragement throughout the year!


Our family goals for the year are now also framed and placed on our dresser so we can see them often and reflect on how we're doing.  
So...how do you help yourself make and keep new years goals?  

No comments:

Post a Comment