Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pink & Gray baby shower!

This last Saturday I had the pleasure and special opportunity to celebrate the first niece on our Willis side of our family!  Although baby Abigail wasn't supposed to be her more than another month, she is healthy overall, and we decided we still needed to give her and her mama a party! 
The theme came from the colors my sister-in-law wanted to do for baby Abigails room, pink and gray!  I had a lot of fun tying in all the girly elements and being able to make items that can double as decorations in Abigail's room.
 
every great party has to start with an invite that matches the theme!
 
tabletop decor can double as baby room decor
vintage plates and cups that my mother-in-law found added a extra girly touch
my favorite decoration was the pink & gray banner behind the food table
My mother-in-law made the adorable cake!
Tissue paper poofs added some more pops of color and decor.  Since baby Abigail didn't get to be at the shower, we got to see lots of pictures of her. 

The pink and white mini take-out boxes I found made great party favors

Me with Natalie (Abigail's mama) 
 

1 comment:

  1. Pink & Gray baby shower was so adorable. Both of these colors are eye catching. For my son’s upcoming birthday I would be making DIY décor but the bash would be hosted at one of the garden rental spaces for parties. It is hard to find a good location on the budget. Can you help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete