Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finders Keepers: military trunk/side table

A couple of weekends ago Clint and I were at his parents house when I saw I spotted something fabulous!  This military storage trunk.  It was something my in-laws used for practical storage purposes at one point, but most recently haven't done anything with.
So I decided to ask the question, "Can I have that?!"  I'm not sure if they thought I was a little crazy for wanting this ol' trunk, none-the-less, my mother-in-law said yes!  Clint so kindly threw it the truck and hauled it home for me as I explained to him that the trunk would make the perfect side table for the living room, possibly next to the cream chair.  Once we got home I promptly tested out my theory that the ol' trunk would make a great new side table.  I was thrilled with the results, it looked perfect with a little bit of accessorizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment