Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MOMspiration

This Sunday is mother's day, the one day a year it gets to be all about moms.  I'm not a mom yet, but I'm lucky enough to have a fabulous mother-in-law and a wonderful mom that I also call one of my best girls.  So, with mother's day on the brain I couldn't help but think about all of the inspiration that my mom gives me in home decorating and entertaining.   Despite all of the DIY blogs, home design shows and decorating/eterntaining magazines I skim; my mom remains the one decorating diva that I draw the most inspiration from.  I thought it would be fun to show somethings from my mom's house and then similar things I have in my home, because of course I am my mother's daughter!
 

Mom's kitchen chalkboard door
my dining room window chalkboard























Mom's truck coffee table
my trunk side table





 




Mom's shells in glass

my shells in an apothecary glass














Mom's dresser top book display
my book display (crazy similar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment