Thursday, May 3, 2012

Orange Crush

Looking around the house at recent purchases and things that are catching my eye as of late, I realized...I have a little bit of an orange crush right now!  Of course, who wouldn't with cute summery things out there in this bright hue?! 

 Here's the pillow I bought last weekend at Cost Plus for the guest bedroom. Deep orange with great texture  and details.
I bought a few of these orange sodas this week for an upcoming fiesta (more to come on that later!)
And just as I was thinking about my "orange crush" I realized I've had this orange bag sitting on my counter for a couple weeks because I love it and figured I could do something with it.  (I got this bag at the antique show I went a couple weekends ago. It was the only bag the gal I bought some little treasure from could find to put the goods in)
Go figure, I'm not the only one that is feeling a little bit of a Spring Orange Crush !

orange tray
orange apron
orange vase

No comments:

Post a Comment