Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Everything in its place

Hope you all enjoyed the long holiday weekend!  It was nice to get some extra down time.  While I was hoping I would get a lot more home projects done, I was glad I had the opportunity to spend time with family and friends and I was excited to see one project I'd been nagging asking Clint to help me with got accomplished this weekend.  
We haven't been using our bedroom closet since we moved into the house since it has the attic access that we needed to utilize to install ceiling fixtures and fans.  So Friday night Clint put the closet back together (minus putting the doors on) and I was able to organize all of our clothes, shoes and accessories in it! 
I promise it's not just my clothes in there! 


 I have to admit I am a bit of a nerd because I LOVE having a nicely organized clothes closet.  Even when I was younger I loved hanging up all of my pursues and lining up my clothes by colors to be able to enjoy picking out outfits.  I always dreamed that one day I would have an amazing (and massive) closet to display everything.  Here's some inspirations from closets that might be fun to have one day.  Until then I'm very happy to have my little closet functional at last! 

{via}


{via}
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment