Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend wrapup

After a long few weeks, it was so refreshing to have a fun filled weekend!  This weekend Clint and I headed north as soon as he got home from work to go to his grandmother's (and her twin sister's) 80th birthday celebration!  It was an enjoyable trip being able to meet some of the uncles, aunts and cousins that weren't able to make it to our wedding last year and relax, laugh, eat, and even go garage selling with family!  Big props go to my mother and father in-law who made all of the meals for the weekend for the 45+ crowd of Willis family members!  This was definately a fun start to the summer! 
Clint, Grandma LaVerna and me
my mother-in-law asked me to make a banner for the party
And...just when the fun wrapped up and we headed home, we were able to have one of my best girlfriends over for dinner last night since she was in town for the weekend!  We had delicious pork chops, baked veggies with penne pasta and a green salad.  It was fabulous to see her before she headed back home! 


1 comment:

  1. The banner is super cute and I'm glad you got to see her too! :)

    ReplyDelete